Saturday, November 26, 2011

Christmas Tree Fun




I know we are only a few days away from Advent & that time of year when we begin to prepare for Christmas & celebrate Jesus' birth, but my boys Kayden & Maddox were very eager to set it all up today.



With the Christmas carols playing in the background {including my favourite Sinatra tunes} the boys were happy little helpers as they went about fluffing out our white Christmas tree and adorning it with baubles and decorations. Usually I am quite pedantic & particular about how and where decorations are placed, but this year I sat back and let them take charge. I loved watching them decorate as they were filled with so much excitement and were all smiles.



This year I chose the colours of white, champagne, gold, turquoise and chocolate. I was inspired by the Christmas colours I spotted at Bergdorf Goodman during my recent trip to NYC. It is a fresh change from last year {turquoise & red}

What are your Christmas colours for 2011?

1 comments:

Larissa Muir said...

Oh Gorgeous!!! What lovely colours and decorations!! The lace birds are to die for!! I can't wait to set up our tree!! This year our colours are blue and silver with a snowflake theme!! Normally we do red, white and gold but this year felt like a change was needed!! Truly in love with your white tree!

Post a Comment

Mon Tresor {hearts} comments x

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio